Al-Reza Heath Care & Research Foundation
(Health Wing I.S.K)
Al-Reza Heath Care & Research Foundation was established on 21st of June 2017, the first and foremost purpose of establishing the Health Wing of ISK is to strengthening District Hospital Kargil by equipping the Hospital with latest machines, equipments and instruments besides financial assistance to the needy patients as per recommendations by the Health Wing time and again. .
The Health Wing I.S.K will also provide doorstep health facilities in far-flung areas of the district as well as outside the district by organizing free medical camps and after screens the needy patients for further treatment whom financial assistance and donation for further treatment will be arranged as per requirement.
The majority of Doctors during a fruitful meet under the supervision of Hojjatul Islam walmuslimeen Sheikh Nazir Mehdi Mohammadi President Anjuman Jamiatul Ulama Asna Asharia Islamia School Kargil elected the following personalities for the Executive body of the Health Wing of Anjuman Jamiatul Ulama Asna Asharia Kargil (Ladakh).
1: President: Dr Imtiyaz Hussain (Surgeon Specialist) .
2: Vice President: Dr Fatima Nisa (Medical Officer).
3: Gen. Secretary: Dr Mohammad Abass (Surgeon specialist).
4: Cashier: Dr Sajad Hussain (Skin Specialist ).
5: Spokesperson: Dr Zakir Hussain (Medical Officer )
Latest News and Events
- Al-Reza HC&RF Conducted Blood Donation and First Aid Camp during the Successful 6th International Ali a.s Day 2018.
- Al-Reza Health Care & Research Foundation - Kargil Ladakh. called a press conference to informed about the recent achievements of the Foundation.
- Al-Reza Health Care & Research Foundation organized the Martyrdom Anniversary of Hazrat Imam Ali Ibne Musa Reza (a.s).
- AL-Reza Health Care & Research Foundation Organised 3 Days Super Speciality Eye Camp.
- Al-Reza Health Care organised a blood donation camp on Ashura ..
- Al-Reza Health Care & Research Foundation organized one day Medical Camp at Village Ichuu.
- Sheikh Nazir Mehdi Mohammadi inaugurated Al-Reza Health Care & Research Foundation.